Thursday, August 11, 2005

Night posting, deserves a quiet night

I'm awake now, thanks to a 45 minute phone call from a friend who is wandering the streets of East London (and miraculously he is still alive) at 4:00am.
I got my copy of FF Omnibus Volume One Alex Ross variant cover today, and it looks fantastic.
So fantastic that I've not opened the cellophane to actually look inside the book! However much DVD comics take off, I hope there will always be a place for magnificent tomes such as this, especially at the magnificent price we got it - a mispricing by Amazon.co.uk and an eagle-eyed spot by me meant we picked it up for £12.99 (RRP £60 approx.)
Apparently this edition is limited to 1500 copies. Wish I'd bought more to give as presents. Note to self: next time, buy at least as many copies as Narinder does!
Just call for Four. But right now, I'm just calling for bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home