Monday, August 01, 2005

The Evil that Smith does

Where's Daredevil/Bullseye? My wallet wants to know.
Still undecided as to whether I will continue supporting the project (if they ever see the light of day). I suspect not, and pick the issues up cheap at a fair, as Smith doesn't deserve my cash after this level of unprofessionalism.
While we're blame-storming I want to have a go at Marvel. How can you release a mini-series without ensuring that all the parts will be brought out on time. Issues sometimes ship late (Superman/Batman being one example) but by weeks, not years.
I'm going to stop now before this becomes more of an unstructured rant.
Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts. Hmmm... DC...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bat-Mac said...

Exactly.

Use your weekly fix to get stuff that will make you want to go back to the comic shop the following month for the next issue.

Notice I said "month" not "three years"

12:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home