Tuesday, November 29, 2005

MY-ATUS

Every third post can’t be an apology for not posting. But, I really feel I have to say it and take drastic measures.

This blog began as a way of channelling my writings and having a place where I could document the thoughts that my friends and I were having – a complement to our many many emails of fanboy banter. I also wanted to talk about comics and the way they impacted and interacted with my “normal” life, which I didn’t think many blogs were doing. My aim was never to get a huge number of readers. However, people (not many, but enough to make me happy) started leaving comments and this inspired me to try and post every day. And post-daily I did, until roughly the start of September.

However, absences such as exam leave or my three-weeks away in Washington have prevented regular updating. My workload has increased, and my recent exam success has meant more celebrating. The blog has fallen by the wayside. Even my reading has dropped off as I have been forced to pick up some “word books” (I have never been able to successfully juggle word book and comic book reading – I’m either exclusively into one or the other).

So, given all of this I have to

!) Apologise
2) Put this blog on “hiatus”.

This does not mean that there will not be any new material. I will be furiously writing when the opportunity arises. I merely wish would encourage you to come back here once a week as opposed to once a day and to peruse the archives in the absence of new material. When you see the pace of entries picking-up then please increase the frequencies of your return visits.

In the meantime take care of yourselves and let’s all build a better society. May Batman guide you all in whatever you chose to do.

2 Comments:

Blogger starbender said...

They really DO take alot of Time!
:)

1:43 pm  
Blogger rhein said...

farewell, till next week:).

11:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home