Thursday, June 09, 2005

Milky Milky

Newsarama have a Press Release on the Batman Begins "Got Milk?" campaign poster:

http://www.newsarama.com/forums/showthread.php?s=64d2fb04ab6b27f0ea12920d26adc0f0&threadid=35563

My only familiarity with these comes from comics. Basically, they feature a celebrity (fictional or otherwise), predominantly with a cult-theme tie in; for example Buffy, Lara Croft and The Incredible Hulk (now there's a threesome worth thinking about), posing with a milk moustache and some comment about how good milk is.

However, I'm not here to expound the benefits of cow piss. I'm just wanted to share with you all how pleased I am that Wayne Tower is Canary Wharf!

I knew I spotted Clayface at The Slug and Lettuce last week.
No, that was just the barmaid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home