Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I feel like Ultimate Super-Villains tonight

For those of you reading in the UK I thought I’d post a reminder that tonight on Sky One is the first of three specials of looking at the Ultimate Super-heroes, villains and vixens. Here’s the spiel from Sky’s website:

ULTIMATE SUPER-VILLAINS: WEDNESDAY 17th AUG, 20:00
Countdown of the 20 most fearsome and notorious bad guys from the past 60 years of screen productions, including contributions from the antiheroes' creators

I find these programs quite entertaining – it is quite obvious we are in an age where the public find our world fascinating, yet don’t want to admit it to themselves. They have to be weened into it though movies and celebrity endorsement. I’m looking forward to seeing how many factual inaccuracies will lead me to shout at the TV - I've already spotted one in the blurb above!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home